June 7-9, 2019
ISQRMM Music Meets Medicine 2019
CMTE Individualized Self-Study Packet
This is a self-study packet that you may submit to CBMT to apply for credit, not a pre-approved CMTE course.
CMTE guidelines for
Non-Approved Standardized Self-Study
1) The activity title
2) The name of the activity sponsor
3) A written summary of the learning experience and its application to music therapy practice and the CBMT Board Certification Domains (approximately 250 words)
4) A copy of the brochure, literature or syllabus pertaining to the activity
5) A copy of the certificate or proof of attendance (see Glossary)
6) The number of contact hours in the activity or program
Name:________________________________________ CBMT no. __________
Activity Title: ISQRMM Music Meets Medicine 2019 Conference Sessions
Sponsor: Interdisciplinary Society for Quantitative Research in Music and Medicine.
Please write a summary of the learning experience and its application to music therapy practice and the CBMT Board Certification Domains (approximately 250 words):
Conference program or syllabus must accompany this certificate for CMTE credit through non-approved standardized self-study.
Please have instructor initial your program indicating attendance at that session
List of sessions with contact hours:
1. Opening Hours:
8. Closing Hours:
Interdisciplinary Society for Quantitative Research in Music and Medicine
certifies that __________________________________________
attended the 2019 ISQRMM Music Meets Medicine Conference
at Molloy College, 1000 Hempstead Ave. Rockville Centre, NY 11571, USA
and has completed _____ contact hours.
ISQRMM representative name & title: __________________ Date: June 7-9, 2019